The Market Place in Mogadishu in 1882 From E. Cerulli, Somalia, Scritti Vari Editi ed Inediti, Vol. 1., Fig. XIV. Istituto Poligrafico dello Stato, P.V., Rome, 1957 (5)
This print shows the upper of the two beaches on the 1934 map shown below. The mosque to the far left (two cones on roof) was still in existence in the1980s, and can be seen in the photos below.